The Calm Birth School Home Study Video Program
A four – week antenatal video program training women and their birth partners to create calm, joyful births from anywhere in the world only £149 click below to enroll.
Whether you’re planning a hospital, home, or midwife-led birth, we’ll guide you and your partner through our unique method for creating a smooth birth experience…all from the ease of your armchair. So that for the rest of your pregnancy, you’ll feel fearless not freaked out!
Whether you’re updating your “pregnancy spreadsheet”, ensuring all baby toys match your nursery’s grey and yellow colour palette, or answering work emails while treating yourself to a pedicure…
At work, in your relationship, your bank account, and even your shoe collection. So, on one of the more important days of your life, do you want to leave it up to chance? While you try to enjoy your pregnancy and learn everything about your growing belly, you still freeze up at the thought of… giving birth.
The Calm Birth School Home Study Video Program
You’re after one of these “alternative”, hippie techniques that supposedly result in magic silent births, orgasmic births, invisible births, etc.Come on, Seriously??
So, how can we help?
HOME STUDY VIDEO PROGRAM
A four – week antenatal video program training women and their birth partners to create calm, joyful births from anywhere in the world from only £149 click below to enroll.
So that for the rest of your pregnancy
The Calm Birth School has been teaching everyday women here in the UK since 2011 the core principles of hypnobirthing and the active birth movement to provide a holistic approach to their antenatal care.
NO VAGINA-WHISPERING, KUMBAYA-SINGING, GODDESS-CHANNELING NONSENSE.
Just scientifically-proven calming and relaxation techniques, so that you know what is happening in your body and how to work with it.
Jen Odell, hypnobirthing mum to Eden
We’re on a mission to reduce the birthing horror stories, one informed woman at a time. Join our four-week antenatal video program training women and their birth partners to create calm, joyful births from anywhere in the world from only £149.
Unlike all of your other pregnancy-related appointments, we come to you !
The CBS program is a video course that will be delivered to your inbox once a week for four weeks.
12 short videos so learning the secrets of positive birth can fit into the nooks and crannies of your day.
You'll feel completely taken care of in our private Facebook group.
What do we cover in each week? Here’s a breakdown:
Why do some women give birth in excruciating pain, while others make it look like a walk in the park? How can you ensure that your experience will be the latter? It’s all about your brain. In this module, you’ll learn how your mind and body work together. We’ll share practical techniques that help you to have more control over them both, retraining your brain to think positively about your upcoming birth at a conscious and subconscious level. This is where the pregnancy jedi-mind tricks come in.
- The 90-second Calm Birth School breathing technique – this will be your best friend on your baby’s birth day
- Why labour stalls sometimes and 11 things you can do to get things moving naturally
- What’s really happening in your body once you go into labour
- 4 techniques for aiding your body’s natural process
In this class you’ll learn how to create a safe, comfortable birthing environment – no matter where you’re giving birth. Speaking of where, you’ll also learn what to consider when choosing your care providers and what questions to ask before signing on the dotted line. We’ll also take a look at the role your due date plays your pregnancy and what choices you have around it.
- Creating the safest, most comfortable birthing environment – in the hospital, your home, or even a hotel suite – and how that can result in a quicker labor
- Why some women have to be induced, what inductions are, what you can do to avoid them, and how to manage them if you do need one
- The 3 vital things to consider when selecting and working with your care providers,
- Releasing subconscious fears around labour and birth
PLUS a bonus
- How to start bonding with your baby even before he or she is born
- The development of your baby last 12 weeks of pregnancy – this blow your mind!
- The Calm Birth breathing technique that helps your baby and your uterus work in harmony
- The dreaded question: Will I pooh all over my partner or the birthing pool?! We’ll share the real truth
- 4 ways your partner can help distract and relax you – they LOVE knowing they have a clear role to play!
- How and when to use each of the techniques that you’ve learned
- The birth partner’s checklist so they know exactly how to support you
- “The baby’s out, now what?” – understand exactly what happens directly after birth
- The best way to bond with your baby after he or she emerges
- Special circumstances: a positive birth does not have to be a natural birth – we’ll give you the lowdown on how to navigate situations that may arise if you don’t have a straightforward delivery, so you’re not left in the dark.
Besides knowing exactly what to do and expect, after these 4 modules you and your partner will feel infinitely more connected to this mind-blowing process!
And since we want to make sure you are taken care of from every angle, we’re throwing in some incredible bonuses…
BONUS 1: Fearless Pregnancy Video Training
Prenatal Yoga from Your Living Room: Did you know it’s important to keep active during your labour? Prenatal yoga expert Katy Appleton from Apple Yoga will demonstrate simple yoga poses that are great for a healthy, calm, efficient birth. She’ll also show you great yet safe sequences to keep your body moving with ease and fluidity during your pregnancy. All from the ease of your own home!
BONUS 2: Up Close & Personal With the Neighbourhood Midwives
What’s It Like After Your Baby Arrives? I’ve asked the Neighbourhood Midwives to share with you what in their many years of experience exactly what a new mama might need AFTER hear baby arrives, in those immediate weeks after birth. They’ll also provide useful tips on making this transition into life with your baby as fun, simple, and relaxed as possible.
BONUS 3: Private Facebook Group
Our live, face-to-face clients find that getting to know other mums and mums-to-be is just as valuable as learning these calm birthing techniques. When you enrol, you’ll receive access to our private Facebook Group where Liz and I share the latest research to keep you informed of breakthroughs in calm-birthing techniques. Plus we’ll share inspiration to help you feel in control and so that you can connect and share with other mums and expecting mums in our community…all across the globe!
To sum it up, here's a breakdown of everything you'll get:
4 private video classes with Suzy
5 x MP3s for positive pregnancy and birth
Bonus videos from global experts
And a community of other parents on the exact same journey as you? Priceless.
TOTAL COURSE VALUE: £885